DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro-Visual Calibration issues

deepC

Reactions
My M2P Remote Control says I need to Recalibrate the Visual System. The front sensors calibrate fine, but the bottom sensors can not link up with the green box. I have tried several times and no luck with bottom sensors. I am going to give up trying to calibrate, what are the ramifications of not completing the calibration?

Reactions: Former Member
You will always get the remote warnings bugging you at best and at the other end of the scale the bottom sensors just wont work as expected if at all. Have you tried landing the AC in P-Mode and if so does it detect the ground and slow down / stop before landing commences?

I would call dji support and see what they say (if its still under warranty)

Reactions: Former Member
You will always get the remote warnings bugging you at best and at the other end of the scale the bottom sensors just wont work as expected if at all. Have you tried landing the AC in P-Mode and if so does it detect the ground and slow down / stop before landing commences?

I would call dji support and see what they say (if its still under warranty)

Thanks for the info... I tried RTH and the drone landed perfectly, slowing down at about 7-8' from the ground. I will just ignore the warning message.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54