DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro w/ smart controller

GREY PHANTOM

Reactions
I have an opportunity to buy a mavic 2 pro w/ smart controller & hard case & 4 batteries for $2000, my question is... does the range w/ the smart controller work well? Is there any lag issues? Should I wait for the mavic 3? I come from Autel & new to DJI, although I have flown a few DJI drones that friends have had. The mavic 2 is 3 year old technology w/ the smart controller being 2 1/2 year old technology. The mavic 2 I'm looking at is like new purchased spring of 2021, should I pull the plug & get it, or should I wait? I can get the air 2 w/ smart controller new for $1750 on Amazon also, what should I do? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Reactions: Droniac
Unfortunately the new SC V2 that comes with the M3 seems to be about the same as V1, only added some range via occusync3. Same small screen, seemingly mostly the same features.
It's a great kit, and the SC V1 works with MA2, MA2s, Mini2 as well as M2.

Last edited:
There have been some very low price M2P drones sold here recently. You might get a better deal buying the drone and the SC individually. I have both and there is no lag or range problem and it's a great drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61