DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Waypoints 2.0 Android - workaround?

pogbellies

Reactions
Hi,

I would like to pre program a waypoint mission in the Go4 app. However my Android phone just goes dark when I hit the waypoint icon. Is this a limitation of Android?

If that is the case could I use my iPad Air to program the mission and save it so that my Android phone can load it? Or is there a way to plan a mission on the PC and save it?

Many thanks

However my Android phone just goes dark when I hit the waypoint icon. Is this a limitation of Android?
No. It's likely an issue with your specific device or your DJI GO installation. Try restarting your device. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then reinstall DJI GO.

could I use my iPad Air to program the mission and save it so that my Android phone can load it?
No.

is there a way to plan a mission on the PC and save it?
No.

I have used Android a couple of times with Waypoint with no problem. Good luck, I hope you straighten it out soon.

Maveric and msinger thanks for your replies, I probably wasn’t clear. I am trying to do the planning without the drone connected. I gather that this can be done on Apple devices once linked to the drone then disconnected but not on Android and was wondering if there was a workaround.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun