DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/ Zoom Post Processing Software

ScottishLee

Reactions
Site
shuttermaniac.com
Just to get me started, which software is generally accepted as the must-have option for beginners?

Kind regards,
Scottish Lee.

Davinci Resolve is free and has a ton of instructional videos on YouTube. You could pretty much use the program to edit a blockbuster movie so it’s not missing any features, it just takes a bit of time to teach yourself how to use it.

Davinci Resolve is free and has a ton of instructional videos on YouTube. You could pretty much use the program to edit a blockbuster movie so it’s not missing any features, it just takes a bit of time to teach yourself how to use it.
Absolutely agree. I use DaVinci Resolve too.

Reactions: ScottishLee
Thanks hactick, that shouls get me started.

Just to get me started, which software is generally accepted as the must-have option for beginners?

Kind regards,
Scottish Lee.

If you have a Mac iMovie is a great free program you probably already have on your computer. Davinci Resolve is great but I wouldn’t say it’s for beginners. It has a great color grading plug in but I takes a long time to render.

If you have a Mac iMovie is a great free program you probably already have on your computer. Davinci Resolve is great but I wouldn’t say it’s for beginners. It has a great color grading plug in but I takes a long time to render.

Hey Brett, if you buy DR premium, or whatever they call it, for $300, does that unlock faster rendering? I've been having problems with Premeire Pro lately and am considering a switch.

Hey Brett, if you buy DR premium, or whatever they call it, for $300, does that unlock faster rendering? I've been having problems with Premeire Pro lately and am considering a switch.

I’ve heard from others on the forum that its faster than the free version of DR. I don’t know if would be faster then Premier Pro. The $300 DR does a good job of indication if an effect is a GPU accelerated function or not which may or may not be helpful in choosing which effects to use idk.

Do you have a Mac? Final Cut Pro renders faster then all of them on a Mac I guess because Apple knows all the ins and outs of its machines.

You get to a certain point where render time is just a limitation of your hardware.

I’ve heard from others on the forum that its faster than the free version of DR. I don’t know if would be faster then Premier Pro. The $300 DR does a good job of indication if an effect is a GPU accelerated function or not which may or may not be helpful in choosing which effects to use idk.

Do you have a Mac? Final Cut Pro renders faster then all of them on a Mac I guess because Apple knows all the ins and outs of its machines.

You get to a certain point where render time is just a limitation of your hardware.

Truth. I'm at top of the line last gen specs I78700, GTX1080, 64G DDR4 3200 ram, Samsung Pro SSD, etc. PP has just been killing me with crashes and non starts. I uninstalled it and reloaded it. Changed file names, etc. The free version of DR just ran smoother but it's missing H265 support, HDR, etc. I probably don't need it but I truly want to make the best videos possible for... MYSELF!!!

Hey, almost forgot, have you used Hasselblad's photo editor? Kinda complicated for a amateur like myself... Thanks for your insight!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929