Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 pro

yossi s

Reactions
hi all

I have few m2p with same board core problem

the usb works fine when i connect it to computer and update fw
i am electronic cellular repair, so i checked all pcb main board inside the mavic , all seem ok

but all the time they gave me error that the usb is connected, and cant fly, but if i start the motor at very beginning its start and fly.!!!

but if i wait few seconds its gave me this error and i can’t fly

maybe hack fw can bypass it?
or some one know what the problem?

11111.jpg

p.s. do you know where is the ic chip on logic board that turn the esc no.4 and no.3 ?
i have anther m2 pro with esc problem but not on esc board. the problem is on the logic board

thanks
yossi

Last edited:
hi all

i have few m2p with same board core problem

the usb works fine when i connect it to pc and update fw
i have electronic cellular repair so i checked all pcb inside
all seem ok but
all the time they gave me that usb is connected and cant fly, if i start the motor at very beginning its start and fly.

maybe hack fw can pass it?

p.s. do you know where is the ic on logic board that turn the esc no.4 and no.3 ?
i have anther m2 pro with esc problem but not on esc board. the problem is on the logic board

thanks
yossi
First I would buy a high quality cable to rule that out. Pretty much (95%) of the time it's a cable problem. I have people tell me all the time that they are sure it isn't the cable and trouble shoot for days/weeks/months. Then they get a good quality cable and the issue is gone....start with a good Data/Sync cable don't buy bargain cables. If a Apple device, ensure the cable is Apple Spec...MFi Certified...this is a leading cause when dealing with Apple products. :)

Reactions: lilewis
hi all

i have few m2p with same board core problem

the usb works fine when i connect it to pc and update fw
i have electronic cellular repair so i checked all pcb inside
all seem ok but
all the time they gave me that usb is connected and cant fly, if i start the motor at very beginning its start and fly.

maybe hack fw can pass it?

p.s. do you know where is the ic on logic board that turn the esc no.4 and no.3 ?

thanks
yossi
First I would buy a high quality cable to rule that out. Pretty much (95%) of the time it's a cable problem. I have people tell me all the time that they are sure it isn't the cable and trouble shoot for days/weeks/months. Then they get a good quality cable and the issue is gone....start with a good Data/Sync cable don't buy bargain cables. If a Apple device, ensure the cable is Apple Spec...MFi Certified...this is a leading cause when dealing with Apple products. :)

hi

but what cable problem ? the pcb thing there is cable connect there. and there is not

The USB Cable connecting your controller to you phone/tablet. ;)
the problem is not with the remote ,

I have few m2p with same board core problem
the usb works fine when i connect it to computer and update fw

i am electronic cellular repair, so i checked all pcb main board inside the mavic , all seem ok

but all the time they gave me error that the usb is connected, and cant fly, but if i start the motor at very beginning its start and fly.!!!

maybe hack fw can bypass it?

p.s. do you know where is the ic chip on logic board that turn the esc no.4 and no.3 ?

thanks
yossi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada