DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Rear leg issue - when unfold goes upper than normal

Jimmyk

Reactions
I got this weird movement on the rear leg. When unfolded with slight pressure I can lift further the leg.
I'm afraid that this might change flight dynamics and cause problems. It cannot go more upward than on the video and the prop is not touching the main body.

In the past had just one minor crash. Not sure if this could have caused it.

Anyone with the same issue?
here is a video link: Video

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.28.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.28.34 PM.png

I got this weird movement on the rear leg. When unfolded with slight pressure I can lift further the leg.
I'm afraid that this might change flight dynamics and cause problems. It cannot go more upward than on the video and the prop is not touching the main body.

In the past had just one minor crash. Not sure if this could have caused it.

Anyone with the same issue?
here is a video link: Video

View attachment 81854View attachment 81855
That does not look normal or healthy. I don't know enough about aerodynamics. But I can see is having problems landing. Do you have insurance? There are some private outfits that repair these things.

The rear arms are spring loaded to want to come as high as possible. If it's normal or up only a little without pulling on it, shouldn't be an issue. If it is resting that high, that could be a problem. Should be safe enough for a controlled conditions test flight (low altitude, close proximity).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest