Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic 2 screw sets now in stock!

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Had many query’s for gimbal screws for the mavic 2.
They finally came in basically every screw u can ever need for the m2p or m2z (including the 6 impossible to find gimbal screws)

order here

Attachments

GadgetGuy

Reaction score
Had many query’s for gimbal screws for the mavic 2.
They finally came in basically every screw u can ever need for the m2p or m2z (including the 6 impossible to find gimbal screws)

order here
Do the M2 gimbal assemblies from AliExpress generally come with the needed 6 screws, or is this the reason for the need and demand for theses screws, for those buying a bare new M2 aircraft and then buying a gimbal assembly separately, which has no screws included?

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Do the M2 gimbal assemblies from AliExpress generally come with the needed 6 screws, or is this the reason for the need and demand for theses screws, for those buying a bare new M2 aircraft and then buying a gimbal assembly separately, which has no screws included?
not sure about aliexpress however these requests came from people who purchased a used gimbal second hand and even had some who dropped the screw inside the m2 frame.

the new gimbal sets direct from dji come w the screws

also available for purchase

GadgetGuy

Reaction score
not sure about aliexpress however these requests came from people who purchased a used gimbal second hand and even had some who dropped the screw inside the m2 frame.

the new gimbal sets direct from dji come w the screws

also available for purchase

So glad the gimbal sets and screws are finally available from DJI! Thanks for your links! Prices are a little higher than through AliExpress, but at least you know DJI stands behind them, so you aren't buying a pig in a poke, like from an unknown seller on AliExpress!

Reactions: djidroneservice

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
So glad the gimbal sets and screws are finally available from DJI! Thanks for your links! Prices are a little higher than through AliExpress, but at least you know DJI stands behind them, so you aren't buying a pig in a poke, like from an unknown seller on AliExpress!
I can prob match Aliexpress plz provide link if interested to purchase

GadgetGuy

Reaction score
I can prob match Aliexpress plz provide link if interested to purchase
I already have mine, but here are the links you requested for new replacements.
$345 and $675 now.
You are at $425 and $669, so cheaper on the M2P, but $80 higher on the M2Z.
They were $279 and $599 previously. Tariffs, perhaps?

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I already have mine, but here are the links you requested for new replacements.
$345 and $675 now.
You are at $425 and $669, so cheaper on the M2P, but $80 higher on the M2Z.
They were $279 and $599 previously. Tariffs, perhaps?
Yes w tariffs prices jumped standby as Black Friday is coming and the forum wants deals will post something shortly

GadgetGuy

Reaction score
Wait 15-35 days w aliexpress
That’s terrible
Hey, when they were the only source of them back in January, I was happy to risk $279 to get access to a Zoom camera setup, and wait for arrival! Fortunately, it was legit, and booted up flawlessly. Everything from AliExpress comes directly from China, on a slow boat, to keep shipping costs to a minimum. Now that DJI sells them, buying from you makes far more sense, especially on the M2P camera! Does DJI also sell the bare new M2 aircraft, which sells for $499 at MidCityHobby on eBay? Great way to save money to by buying a bare M2 aircraft and adding the other camera, if you already own an M2 and have the controller and batteries and spare props.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki_jr_