DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 showing NFZ but inaccurate

bp-dronepilot

Reactions
Hi everyone, first time post for me. I have a Mavic 2 that is getting inaccurate NFZ message. Won't allow me to fly, I've checked B4UFLY, Aloft, Airmap etc and all show locations areas are NOT NFZ. I last flew in a geozone at construction site within controlled airspace with LAANC approval for up to 100 ft AGL and obtained unlock license through DJI. No issues flying at construction site.

Any and all suggestions and feedback will be appreciated.

message reads "Cannot take off in a no fly zone." Class G airspace. 39.2021,-84.58465 actual location. I did not see the need for any authorization, no restrictions, flying under part 107. Working for a commercial real estate brokerage company.

message reads "Cannot take off in a no fly zone." Class G airspace. 39.2021,-84.58465 actual location. I did not see the need for any authorization, no restrictions, flying under part 107. Working for a commercial real estate brokerage company.
Agreed - nothing there. But the DJI Geo system also shows that to be unrestricted, so that is strange. I've also never seen that particular wording with no explanation for the restriction. Is this in the GO 4 app or something else? Was the location showing correctly on the map?

grab20.png

Very strange, I've never gotten this message or had this issue but only been flying for about 18 months. Using the DJI GO 4 app. Shouldn't matter but I just switched from iPhone to iPad but still using GO 4. Used iPad for first time prior to this problem at construction site. Tried powering AC and RC off and on multiple times and calibrating IMU (message came up at same time as cannot fly in NFZ). And yes location was showing correctly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27