DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 with smart controller Flashing blue not flying

Inspector Gadget

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It's random , and will go off to red sometimes when I try everything , by that time my animals I'm looking at have disappeared. getting frustrating . Turn controller on and some times it's red but when I really need it it will flash blue and won't fly . Red means it's good to connect . Tried downloading refresh programs . spent hrs on it and now a week . mucking around . Anybody heard of this ? I am in the desert and no Wi Fi , is that the problem ?

Reactions: bowhunter310
Lack of internet would not be the issue.
The red and blue color you mention is on the entire screen?

Normally Blue means you need to sync controller to aircraft. I have a SC as well but it came already paired to my aircraft. I would look up the pair procedure..it's in the owners manual. :) here is a video on it though, worth a shot.

Thanks repaid 1 but that's not the problem , tried all of that . Has nothing to do with the UAV, it's the controller , it should have a red light on start up not a blue flashing light . Without having the UAV on. It is random . and sometimes it will start up and not others.

Thanks repaid 1 but that's not the problem , tried all of that . Has nothing to do with the UAV, it's the controller , it should have a red light on start up not a blue flashing light . Without having the UAV on. It is random . and sometimes it will start up and not others.

I did a search on issue and found a thread on DJI forums with a blue light problem, You probably have already done the same search? Anyway as weird as it sounds, he fixed the issue by doing a controller calibration (Gimbals and knobs). Reported issue cleared. Sounds out in left park, but hey, we have all seen stranger things :cool: Not saying that is the issue, but hey "let's" try it and see? Might be related somewhat either fixable with cal, or direct DJI for a repair as something hardware wise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU