DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 / Youtube Streaming

ddodell

Reactions
Just got my Mavic 2 ... setting up streaming services ... Facebook, setup, done ... no problems.

Youtube ... click to enter my credentials, and DJI Go4 app crashes ... every single time ... have restarted my phone (iPhone X) ... no luck.

Any suggestions?

Im assuming its android, since android Go4 is CRAP!!! Im sorry I have no fix for you. I just wanted to bump this thread so maybe DJI sees it and gives a Scheisse

No iOS ... latest version of iOS, DJI Go 4, Firmware etc
Oh man, thats kindve even worse, as I was under the assumption that iOS was MUCH more stable... Im sorry and hope that someone can help!

Last edited:
DD: Never mind, it was an "Apple Thing." "Updates" didn't show anything but when I did a search for the app and pulled up the description, I finally got the "Update" button. Geeze, why does everything have to be so dang difficult these days. <laughing>

4.3.9 it is, thanks.

you know i bought an i device when i first got my mavic pro it sucked been using android ever since flawlessly..

DD: Never mind, it was an "Apple Thing." "Updates" didn't show anything but when I did a search for the app and pulled up the description, I finally got the "Update" button. Geeze, why does everything have to be so dang difficult these days. <laughing>

4.3.9 it is, thanks.
Hey kilo mike I see you are from CC Tex??? So am I.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada