DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom ,files disappear from sd card!!!

Rommen

Reactions
Hello
Record to sd card (sandisk) but when I try to open them in my macbook its not there!!!! I can see some of the files but just a few ,have try with a new card but same problem after some flights. I can see the files when I do a scan with a specialprogram for corrupt files but can't get them "back" and open them.
Apparently the only one in Sweden with this problem!!! Must be someone else that have face this???

Hello
Record to sd card (sandisk) but when I try to open them in my macbook its not there!!!! I can see some of the files but just a few ,have try with a new card but same problem after some flights. I can see the files when I do a scan with a specialprogram for corrupt files but can't get them "back" and open them.
Apparently the only one in Sweden with this problem!!! Must be someone else that have face this???
Firstly, try to record to the internal memory. Secondly, have you checked that the SD card is compatible with the Mavic 2 Zoom? There is a list of such cards here: Mavic 2 - Specifications, FAQs, Videos, Tutorials, Manuals - DJI

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S