DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Following a Tractor

msg

Reactions

Hi guys

My 1st attempt at putting a video on here, Mavic 2 Zoom, only had ot since July, but yesterday was the 1st time Ive used it in anger.
Constructive criticism welcome lol, Im still figuring out how it all works. I downloaded it to my phone, not sure the quality has stayed, I shot it in 2.7k, 30fps

Hi guys

My 1st attempt at putting a video on here, Mavic 2 Zoom, only had ot since July, but yesterday was the 1st time Ive used it in anger.
Constructive criticism welcome lol, Im still figuring out how it all works. I downloaded it to my phone, not sure the quality has stayed, I shot it in 2.7k, 30fps

Just curious if you actually meant that you were angry.

Quality looks good!

Doesn't seem to be active track ??

You will find active track in this situation to be your best option - that way all you need to do is worry about flying - the camera takes care of itself. Just get above any obstacles and it works great !

Nice

Nice. Maybe add a little orbit to the Active Track as Moose recommends.

Just curious if you actually meant that you were angry.

Quality looks good!
I wasnt actually angry lol, just the first time id used it properly?

You will find active track in this situation to be your best option - that way all you need to do is worry about flying - the camera takes care of itself. Just get above any obstacles and it works great !
It wasnt Active Track, i just followed it myself. I wasnt driving the tractor, I was over next to the artic lorry as I filmed

Yeah I was worried about the high voltage power cables, but I made sure I was high enough

I was quite impressed about the activ track, but if you did it manually than I'm quite impressed about the smoothness of the movements you made.

Wow! Really nice video! I’m getting a lot of Inspiration from watching these videos! I’ll have my new M2P next week. Can’t wait. Thanks for sharing!

Intercepted cellphone conversation during the video:

Tractor driver on his cell phone, "Dude, I can't shake this drone following me! ?
I even tried to get him to run into the power lines, but he just flew right over them!"

Bossman : "Keep driving around under low trees, and then head for the forest to lose him!"

As the tractor heads into the forest, while driving into the oncoming lane,

"Cool! That finally worked! He's bailing now! Probably out of range anyway!
Do we need to move the drug drop?" ?

• Haha
Reactions: Nile Mcmillion
Nice tractor

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser