DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom force into FCC mode?

Matt8900

Reactions
HI guys I'm new here.

Recently I have just purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom, I am from the United Kingdom. I was wondering if there was a way to force the aircraft into FCC mode from CE.
I managed to do this on my Air but it seems to be different after doing some research, for the zoom?

I am on android.

Thanks for any help.

Did you do that via some sort of GPS spoofing? I've heard of that, but haven't the need to mess with it since I'm in FCC land.

Did you do that via some sort of GPS spoofing? I've heard of that, but haven't the need to mess with it since I'm in FCC land.
Yes exactly like that. Spoof it into FCC mode and then it stays in it.
I have not tried this with my Zoom as I have read it doesn't work the same.
I am also not sure how I can tell the difference in CE and FCC on the Zoom. Again, on the Air it was different.

To be honest I have had some great results via the range on my Zoom with occusync vs the WiFi on my Air however just knowing I am getting the absolute most out of my aircraft by having it in FCC mode would be great.

HI guys I'm new here.

Recently I have just purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom, I am from the United Kingdom. I was wondering if there was a way to force the aircraft into FCC mode from CE.
I managed to do this on my Air but it seems to be different after doing some research, for the zoom?

I am on android.

Thanks for any help.

Hi, I'm also looking for a comfortable solution about.
The only way to do that I know, without doing always the same process before flight, is paying (I don't know if I can write the site name here...).
I hope someone will find any method without using the site...

Yes I did read about a method of having to do it before every flight which doesn't seem plausible.

I just registered on this site to look for an alternative method to the one I knew, but reading the various discussions, the only possible method is to pay, as I said before, so the site is nld. Its price is about 45$ to having FCC, you have to downgrade your firmware if you have the last one.

Reactions: Pushkur
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys