DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Mavic 2 Zoom photo

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I went up to almost 200 ft, and took some video footage of the freeway, Bridge and the city. My question is regarding still photos. I saved this frame from the 2 minute video on a simple Mac iMovie application. Should the still photos be immediately saved with the Mavic 2 when you press and hold down the photo button while still recording? I have had trouble finding the still photos if I am even getting them. Also I used a CPL filter, and would like advice as to the quality of the photo. I know that filters are used primarily for motion video, and the iso might be something to learn more about. Frame rate 30FPS AND shutter speed 1/8000 sec. 4K.

Attachments

• FF7785AE-5148-4918-99E6-663D541BC372.jpeg
    FF7785AE-5148-4918-99E6-663D541BC372.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Beautiful photo....

I went up to almost 200 ft, and took some video footage of the freeway, Bridge and the city. My question is regarding still photos. I saved this frame from the 2 minute video on a simple Mac iMovie application. Should the still photos be immediately saved with the Mavic 2 when you press and hold down the photo button while still recording? I have had trouble finding the still photos if I am even getting them. Also I used a CPL filter, and would like advice as to the quality of the photo. I know that filters are used primarily for motion video, and the iso might be something to learn more about. Frame rate 30FPS AND shutter speed 1/8000 sec. 4K.
You cannot take still photos while recording a video.

Jeff A is right, you have to stop recording video to capture a 12mp resolution photo with your M2Z. You can always capture a frame of your video during post editing and use it as a photo, but the resolution and clarity will be lower than a photo taken at 12mp. And to take a 360 pano photo you have the same limitation, it can't be done while taking video.

I know that with my smart controller, while taking a video, I can click the photo button which takes it out of video mode and then click again to get a still photo. then click the video button twice to restart video. But you cannot do both simultaneously. I assume that the same series of clicks will work with the standard RC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost