DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom-Programming the 5D button. Is it an IOS thing?

RCP1

Reactions
Hi all. I've been a member on Phantom Pilots forum for for a while and since I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom a few weeks ago I decided to join Mavic Pilots as well.
Question- Has anybody figured out how program the ISO and Shutter Speed with the 5D or C1/C2 buttons. I don't see the options on Android and the only IOS tablet I have is too slow to run Dji GO 4.
I've had great luck using the 5D button with Litchi (press down to enter camera settings) Change ISO and Shutter Speed with the remaining four 5D Up Down Left Right functions. I'm hoping it's an IOS thing because thats something I can remedy for a few hundred dollars. I can set the camera functions on my Phantoms (3 and 4) with Litchi by pushing in the right wheel then rotating it. I can even zoom in with my Phantom 4 with Litchi by programming the C1/C2 short press functions but I dont have the ISO/SS options available in Dji GO 4.
Has anybody been successful with these options with an IOS device? The main reason is that I can't stand having fingerprints all over my screen.
Thanks all.
Rob.

On iOS you can program Exposure and Aperture to the 5D switch. ISO isn't included.
The programming choices are different between iOS and Android.

EDIT: Just noticed its a zoom. Aperture would not be availabe so maybe ISO would be? I have a M2P.

Reactions: RCP1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580