DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 zoom props just quit

eddygray

Reactions
have been flying my mavic 2 zoom the last few days and its been awesome. i went out to my inlaws and was flying it and went up to take an ariel shot. as i was backing away from the area around the house my props just stopped spinning and it spun down to the ground and crashed total loss. im crushed. i dont know what happened

have been flying my mavic 2 zoom the last few days and its been awesome. i went out to my inlaws and was flying it and went up to take an ariel shot. as i was backing away from the area around the house my props just stopped spinning and it spun down to the ground and crashed total loss. im crushed. i dont know what happened

Sounds like the battery may have disconnected, how many flight have you had previous to this one ?
If you post your log as others have suggested , the tale will be foretold as to what happened but that my drive by on this .

Post your logs I'm curious my self since I own a zoom

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa