DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom recorded fast motion video

irakli1993

Reactions
Hi all. Today I recorded video with my Mavic zoom and when I checked it in DJI Go app it is too speedy. Any ideas what can be wrong?

Hi all. Today I recorded video with my Mavic zoom and when I checked it in DJI Go app it is too speedy. Any ideas what can be wrong?

Could you please further discribe what you mean by “speedy” please? Was the video jerky? Was the video playing too fast? Is the problem still present if you download the video files directly from the drone to a computer?

Could you please further discribe what you mean by “speedy” please? Was the video jerky? Was the video playing too fast? Is the problem still present if you download the video files directly from the drone to a computer?
Yes, video was playing too fast. I have downloaded it from DJI GO app. Right now I can't take sd card from drone and put it in computer to see files from there.
Intelligent mode videos look normal (Hiperlapse and dolly zoom). Only recorded videos are playing too fast :/

Yes, video was playing too fast. I have downloaded it from DJI GO app. Right now I can't take sd card from drone and put it in computer to see files from there.
Intelligent mode videos look normal (Hiperlapse and dolly zoom). Only recorded videos are playing too fast :/

Try filming in a higher frame rate. Like 4K 30FPS or even better 1080p 60FPS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa