DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom, RollBack from 0.510 firmware.

fammi

Reactions
Hi everyone, little help is possible. Mavic2 zoom, just did update to the latest 0.510 firmware. Is it possible find any way to roll back it ? I already searched surfing web, tried Super Patcher and other, but until know nothing running with 0.510. THANKS a lot in advance.

Hi everyone, little help is possible. Mavic2 zoom, just did update to the latest 0.510 firmware. Is it possible find any way to roll back it ? I already searched surfing web, tried Super Patcher and other, but until know nothing running with 0.510. THANKS a lot in advance.

No, once updated it cannot be rolled back, DJI put anti rollback in the firmware

Yes it can be rolled back. , DJI did put anti rollback into it, that just means that you can't change parameters for older firmware. I can downgrade to 300 and 400. But if your trying to change parameters and such then no, they locked them.

Yes it can be rolled back. , DJI did put anti rollback into it, that just means that you can't change parameters for older firmware. I can downgrade to 300 and 400. But if your trying to change parameters and such then no, they locked them.
Hi, I have the 0.510 firmware, and I can't roll back ( downgrade ) older firmware, but I am still capable to change parameters using dij Assistant 2, older version 1.2.1. any other ideas to skip anti roll back ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000