DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom shaky video <solved>

Anonto

Reactions
Hello everyone. Im here to ask for advice. It's not just the video the feed from transmission looks shaky while hovering.
Im using a sandisk extreme pro microsd, and used more than one with the same result.
I have tried, different video settings/resolution/frame rates but getting the same result.
I tried testing the gimbal, turned the drone on and physically moved the drone around without propeller power and the video appeared to be fine.
I also noted that while the drone was hovering on propeller power it was very stable even at high wind.

I have been using mavic mini from last year, I actually found the video quality is much better and very stable even at windy condition.

Am I doing things incorrectly? Or should I return the product that I just got.

Last edited:
Are you sure your sd card is inserted correctly ? I had something like that happen when I had to slow of a sd card. I went to a different store (camera store) told them what I was doing. He told me that maybe where I had purchased the other card may have got cards that were mis-labeled or bad cards.

Thanks for your reply.
Found out it had some faulty hardware.
Took it back to dji store, they replaced it straight away. The replacement flying and shooting with no issues at all.

If the live feed was shaking, then SD card isn't the problem. An SD card problem would only appear when playing back a video recorded on it. For those ACs with built-in storage (MA, M2, MA2), you can rule out the SD if the video from internal storage is also shaky.

I suspect the gimbal mount may have come loose. It's a common problem with the M1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N