DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom with dji white goggles

Thomas Fields

Reactions
My Smart Controller is setup as the primary controller and the standard controller is the secondary controller. If I link the goggles to the Mavic, the secondary controller disconnects.
When I connect the goggles with a cable from the goggles micro usb to the standard controller bottom usb the goggles connect, but there's no camera view. The same thing happens when I connect using the micro usb on the side of the controller.
Sometimes I get a camera view, but within a couple of seconds I lose the camera view. I've tried several different cables, but no difference. Everything is fully charged. No phone or tablet is connected to the standard controller and the side connector is removed when I use the bottom usb port.
If I wasn't already bald, I might pull my hair out.
Any help is much appreciated.

I think that’s the way it works. Goggles become the slave
I think you're correct. I found a setup that works for me. I set Smart Controller as the primary controller and the standard controller as the secondary controller. Then I use a relatively long HDMI cable to connect the goggles to the smart controller. Of course the touch screen on the goggles is inoperable, but it's not needed with this setup. The person wearing the goggles has to be within cable length of the smart controller, but that hasn't been a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme