DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 always default to N mode

sbm

Reactions
Hi ,
I am observing an mode switching issue with my M3 , do not know if already discussed.
If I cold start M3 with RC-N1 set at C mode or S mode , M3 alwayes get into N mode and act accordingly.On the remote , mode switch is set at C or S but in the app it's showing N.Also it's flying charecteristic as same as N.
I have to change the mode switch while the M3 is connected like C > N > C , then only it goes into C mode and the App showing the same.
It is not with the case in A2S , at every cold start it automatically goes into the mode which set on the remote.
Any suggestion ?

One of mine does that. Can't remember if it's the Air2 or MP2. Just accepted that and moved the switch as needed.

Hi ,
I am observing an mode switching issue with my M3 , do not know if already discussed.
If I cold start M3 with RC-N1 set at C mode or S mode , M3 alwayes get into N mode and act accordingly.On the remote , mode switch is set at C or S but in the app it's showing N.Also it's flying charecteristic as same as N.
I have to change the mode switch while the M3 is connected like C > N > C , then only it goes into C mode and the App showing the same.
It is not with the case in A2S , at every cold start it automatically goes into the mode which set on the remote.
Any suggestion ?
When booting from a new battery both the M3 and the Air 2S should start in N mode no matter what position the switch is in. Its a safety feature.

N is the default mode on startup, regardless of which position the mode switch is in.

Cheers!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes