DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Classic switching between controllers issue

dxer

Reactions
Hi to all

Recently purchased Mavic 3 Classic with DJI RC-N1 and using it with tablet. Additionaly I purchased DJI RC for backup.
The problem is that everytime I switch from one to another controller, I need to bind (pair) controller to the aircraft which is anoying.

I am not talking about switching controllers while aircraft is powered ON. First I always power controller and then aircraft and if I use last used controller then it connects automaticaly.
But if I use the other controller, then it wants to bind again. I need to click on Connection Guide and then searches for aircraft but never find it so I need to start pairing process everytime. Click on battery button 4 seconds and then wait for controller to be paired.

Am I doing something wrong......is there anything I can change so this would change this connection issue ?

If switching from one controller to another, you will need to link each time.
No way to change that part of the system.
And you are not doing anything wrong.

Reactions: dxer and GadgetGuy
I believe the op is referring to a linking question between two different controllers.

I’m lazy I just bought another controller 😂
I had to my wife wants to fly with me at the same time And she wants the pretty controller with the built in screen OH NO not the little gray one but the black one that came with my M3 enterprise (That purchase was overkill for her mini 3 pro.)😔

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters