DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Classic : That gimbal tape is very sticky

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Let me just add that you need to be very careful getting the Insane DJI tape off the Camera Gimbal, as It turned into a Two Person job , one that had nails and the patience of well seasoned monk. I can see many easily messing up there Gimbal on this .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 Classic in the Rain . Land on the Water.
2021-11-20_09h30_43.png

Last edited:
Agreed! Sticky tape on the one part where it should be easy to peel off. I don't get it. I had to pull out my tweezers, then while firmly holding the camera with one hand to compensate for the insane amount of force I had to use to peel off the tape, I eventually got it off, but why would they do that?!?

Agreed! Sticky tape on the one part where it should be easy to peel off. I don't get it. I had to pull out my tweezers, then while firmly holding the camera with one hand to compensate for the insane amount of force I had to use to peel off the tape, I eventually got it off, but why would they do that?!?

We know that each and every drone mold they make they change the type of plastic , and thus the same adhesive can be more sensitive to the next drone. This is why we also have to change the type of 3M adhesive for each model Wet Suit as well.

I think this type of adhesive combined with the awkward position is difficult to work with, and they will figure it out , but it seems not soon enough.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in the Rain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser