DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 controller is black

mtnmanhunt3r

Reactions
Evening, I sold off my sordid p4's and airs And decided to buy the mavic 3. On my first flight, after I took a picture the live feed went black. I turned it off, turned it back on, the drone and the controller and the picture returned. But when I turned everything off turned it back on for the another flight I lost the live picture again after I took a picture. Anybody else having this problem? I returned my first mavic 32 d j i because the battery charger hub didn't work. I hope I'm not having more problems. Look forward to the help and happy flying

Just flew my Mavic 3 a few times so far, but nothing like you mentioned. I was having a similar problem with my MA2 using an iPad Mini5. Switched to an Android tablet for the Mavic 3 and no problems so far. Hope you figure it out.

Following. Hope you sort it out

Reactions: mtnmanhunt3r
I hooked it up to and iPad 5th gen and it flies and takes pictures without going black. Apparently the phone that I was using to control it is too old?? I'm going to try a 7s edge as the literature says that will work. I will let everybody know.

This is why I budgeted for the RC Pro. DJI cannot control every variable, especially when the app runs on hardware they didn't design, make or test extensively. There are already too many variables to be adding yet another computer by a third party. Than and the fact that the RC-N1 is Occusync 2.0. Still in shock that they served up the M3 with a rehashed O2 controller. They didn't even add dye to makebthe plastic match the drone. In a $3000 Fly More that's really the best they could do after 3 years between Mavic Flagship Drones? Also don't advertise your new product as having O3+ and then pair it with an Occusync 2.0 controller. I am overall not unhappy, but the controller thing is my biggest disappointment among a few minor quibbles.

Reactions: Crashdummytest
@BlairAir
OC 2 with the enclosed controller is certainly used for telemetry and input which offers enough bandwith, OC 3+ for the video feed.

Still it's rehashed, still DJI doesn't care, as for the SC, still people buy, still people also order the RC Pro for the other controller being so basic, still more money comes in for DJI.

Evening, I sold off my sordid p4's and airs And decided to buy the mavic 3. On my first flight, after I took a picture the live feed went black. I turned it off, turned it back on, the drone and the controller and the picture returned. But when I turned everything off turned it back on for the another flight I lost the live picture again after I took a picture. Anybody else having this problem? I returned my first mavic 32 d j i because the battery charger hub didn't work. I hope I'm not having more problems. Look forward to the help and happy flying
yes I did a few times... some problem as you.

that is unnerving

Flying my Mavic 3 with an iPhone 10R I inadvertently pressed the back arrow at the top left and the screen went black and froze the app. I restarted DJI Fly and all was well from then. I have had no issues since then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22