DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Enterprise Advanced

SladeSteele07

Reactions
I just purchased the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and wondered if DJI is even making a Mavic 3 Enterprise Advanced. Haven't seen it anywhere. And if so, any ideas whether it would be worth upgrading? I mean, the way I see it, the drone is nothing more than a delivery system for the thermal camera.

I’m thinking about this as well. The 41 min flight time of the M3 would be nice to have, but unless they upgrade the FLIR with it then I dont think there would be much other difference. And do we regally need more definition on the thermal anyway?

I'm good with the definition on the thermal. I just wanted more flight time. I have been using the thermal camera for finding coyotes and other predators lately. It's done a great job of identifying their locations and even their dens

I just heard a rumor from a fellow pilot that there might be a thermal camera gimbal made available for the M3, and just change it out. I have not heard this before, and i have my doubts. Has anyone heard similar?

I just purchased the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and wondered if DJI is even making a Mavic 3 Enterprise Advanced. Haven't seen it anywhere. And if so, any ideas whether it would be worth upgrading? I mean, the way I see it, the drone is nothing more than a delivery system for the thermal camera.
im asking the same question - i havent purchased yet and would really like the longer flight time on the mavic 3 in in a thermal drone.

found a couple used M2EAs on ebay, but at the prices they ask i might as well buy new. Let me know if you have heard anything regarding a M3EA..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS