DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Farewell Parting Thoughts 😓

Sorry to hear of your less than stellar experience with the 3. I will say, that video over the Chicago river, except for looking like it wasn't white balanced, looked great! We love our Mavis 2 Pro and won't get rid of it for the 3, no reason to, it works great for getting the video we need for our clients, If I was upgrading, or adding a 2nd drone, I'd go for the XDynamic Evolve II...no flight restrictions (except the ones I put on myself myself on the FAA rules), one battery, a nice camera and a drone that is just the right size for a one-man pilot/cinematographer.

Reactions: Meta4
Sorry to hear of your less than stellar experience with the 3. I will say, that video over the Chicago river, except for looking like it wasn't white balanced, looked great! We love our Mavis 2 Pro and won't get rid of it for the 3, no reason to, it works great for getting the video we need for our clients, If I was upgrading, or adding a 2nd drone, I'd go for the XDynamic Evolve II...no flight restrictions (except the ones I put on myself myself on the FAA rules), one battery, a nice camera and a drone that is just the right size for a one-man pilot/cinematographer.

The Evolve 2 looks like a nice drone with great specs
However it looks really bulky and as a traveler I prefer the compactness of DJI

You decided already, which is great - you read of M3 but replace it with what? I don't see any viable alternative, unfortunately... wish You good luck in your search for a replacement, I'll keep mine for some time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose