DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 FCC mode in Europe - updated info?

pushpull

Reactions
Hi guys, brand new here and should be receiving my Mavic 3 tomorrow (coming from M2P). Always been disappointed with the Mavic signal strenght and I'm hoping there is a working solution for FCC mode in Europe in Mavic 3. So can anyone point me in the right direction to find updated info? The only solution I've come across for Mavic 3 is this one from drone-tweaks.com, although I have no idea if it actually works? I have no jailbreaked my ipad. And if there's a free modded IOS version somewhere that'd be great. All input appreciated.

As I understand it, the location is acquired through the drone now and no longer from the device so hacking your iPad won't accomplish anything.

As I understand it, the location is acquired through the drone now and no longer from the device so hacking your iPad won't accomplish anything.
I assume this reply was for me: I have no idea about this, I am just hoping for some updated comments on easiest & best way to achieve FCC mode on Mavic 3 today. People are obviously able to do it, both with normal RC & RC PRO. There are the different apps being sold (like the one from drone-tweaks, which lists Mavic 3 being supported) and people are offering assistance for payment in this thread.

I used to use the Drone Tweaks app and it does work if you are using the RC N1 Remote and an iPhone or Android phone but if you have the RC Pro, I suggest you use Drone Hacks to install FCC onto that which is permanent and no annual fees like Drone Tweaks.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest