DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Flight intelligent modes

Greg Peter

Reactions
Hello everybody forgive me for bothering you.
I have just bought The new Mavic pro 3.
I’m having a difficult time finding all the flight intelegent modes like from Mavic 2 pro, like cinematic mode, active track, dronie and all the others. Where can I find them ?
Best
Greg 😇

Hi Greg... they are placed across different areas of the DJI Fly app that don't correspond to the DJI GO 4 app you are used to.

Active Track is now Focus Track, just draw a box around something on the screen and the options for this will appear.

Cinematic or Tripod mode does not exist other than as Cine on the mode switch.

Dronie, Orbit etc. are now called QuickShots and are listed as an option when you push the symbol immediately above the record / shutter button on your flight screen.

Hi Greg... they are placed across different areas of the DJI Fly app that don't correspond to the DJI GO 4 app you are used to.

Active Track is now Focus Track, just draw a box around something on the screen and the options for this will appear.

Cinematic or Tripod mode does not exist other than as Cine on the mode switch.

Dronie, Orbit etc. are now called QuickShots and are listed as an option when you push the symbol immediately above the record / shutter button on your flight screen.
Thanks a million 😎

HI All , I also have bought the New Mavic pro3 and having issues with it, I cant use the intelligent flight modes like the older mavic pro2 - is it possible to use POI and select auto photo every 2 seconds with the Mavic 3 ??? It seems strange that they would take away functions on the new model - anyone having this issue

Reactions: dre8688
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007