DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 gimbal mode adjustmemt

The only "MODE" adjustment I can imagine you mean is "Follow" vs "FPV" -Follow is simply stabilized where it levels out all motions of the drone, and removes motion from video, and as with most DJI Products, does so amazingly well, even with the honking big camera module. FPV mode does almost the same thing, except ads some "roll" motion to look more like video from an FPV Drone. Some other brands call this "fixed wing" mode as that's what itblooks like. Other than adjustment fir pitch, and yaw speed and smoothness (stop and start motions) that's about it. Hope that helps.

The only "MODE" adjustment I can imagine you mean is "Follow" vs "FPV" -Follow is simply stabilized where it levels out all motions of the drone, and removes motion from video, and as with most DJI Products, does so amazingly well, even with the honking big camera module. FPV mode does almost the same thing, except ads some "roll" motion to look more like video from an FPV Drone. Some other brands call this "fixed wing" mode as that's what itblooks like. Other than adjustment fir pitch, and yaw speed and smoothness (stop and start motions) that's about it. Hope that helps.

What I am refering to is the setting in the mavic 3 control in which you can customize the gimble response and what I call Sensitivity to power output to the drone. This setting is within the mode settings. You have an X Y axis in which you can adjust the gimble chatacteristics as to stick input to drone response.

What I am refering to is the setting in the mavic 3 control in which you can customize the gimble response and what I call Sensitivity to power output to the drone. This setting is within the mode settings. You have an X Y axis in which you can adjust the gimble chatacteristics as to stick input to drone response.
Here you go. I was starting to do screenshots, clips and displays of EXP Settings (stick senditivity) and Gimbal yaw, pitch sensitivity and speed. Realized I had to get out and fire up one of my drones that use DJI Fly 1.5.4 or greater (we just got 1.5.9) and decided here's a better way. Ian does a good job explaining and has refreshed his videoba few times as we got EXP Settings added and such;

There are literally dozens of videos on the subject with onscreen instruction and advice on settings that some pilots find best for them.

You're welcome.

Reactions: EagleHead

Reactions: EagleHead
Here you go. I was starting to do screenshots, clips and displays of EXP Settings (stick senditivity) and Gimbal yaw, pitch sensitivity and speed. Realized I had to get out and fire up one of my drones that use DJI Fly 1.5.4 or greater (we just got 1.5.9) and decided here's a better way. Ian does a good job explaining and has refreshed his videoba few times as we got EXP Settings added and such;

There are literally dozens of videos on the subject with onscreen instruction and advice on settings that some pilots find best for them.

You're welcome.
This one answered all my questions.
Excellent !

Fly Safe!
Thank you. 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member