DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 in Brutal ice storm in zero temps with Wet Suit.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Finding the right cinematic shots is not easy,
Risking my ears , I set out to test zero temps with the Mavic 3 to find the Cinematic shots in hidden in the festival of Ice and snow and rain. . 4K 🤪

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Ice Storm. Land on the Water and freeze to death.

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Last edited:
Stay tuned to see your video that’s not there or is the one you
posted just rendering.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Risking my ears , I set out to test zero temps with the Mavic 3 to find the Cinematic shots in hidden in the festival of Ice and snow and rain. . 4K 🤪

Stay tuned latter today for attempt at the tree of life talk, coming soon.

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 143317

Stay tuned latter today for attempt at the tree of life talk, coming soon.

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 143317

The trash cans and the dune worms.... 🤣🤣🤣 That snow plow guy wants everyone at the park tomorrow!! 🤣 I just don't know what to do with your commentary...

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
How is the wet suit protecting the Mavic 3 from rain/moisture? It appears the wet suit is covering sealed pieces parts of the arms and body? Any moving part, seam or vent is still open to moisture. What am I missing here?

How is the wet suit protecting the Mavic 3 from rain/moisture? It appears the wet suit is covering sealed pieces parts of the arms and body? Any moving part, seam or vent is still open to moisture. What am I missing here?
It may help to visit the Phantomrain.org website , as you get better idea of how the Wet Suits work and what are the weak links on the Mavic 3 as well as all the other DJI drones. Most focus goes on the Battery , Power Button and Sensors , with vents being Redirected for air flow but also blocking the rain.

The trash cans and the dune worms.... 🤣🤣🤣 That snow plow guy wants everyone at the park tomorrow!! 🤣 I just don't know what to do with your commentary...

Yeah,, my sense of humor is like the moon trying to melt butter , , said no one. ;[ Thank you ,

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 143317

I certainly have to hand it to you! Not many people (maybe only you) would be out there rhapsodizing that crappy weather. You are not fooling me though! I loooove watching this here in Miami. Just a friendly nudge to a friend!

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3