DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Lands on the Lake 12 times ! From inside the Car : Landing Light Provides Recovery

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Its all just to easy an I cannot wait for the lake waves to start rolling in.

We had to do some Pansy Bird flying as i felt the waves of power behind my shoulders

I probably landed 20 times but I edited out a lot of the footage as it was the same repeat and rinse.

The Rescue Jacket an the M3 are simply amazing together.
I have : Neon blue : Black : Lunar Purple and Neon Green still in stock but not the Rescue Red .

Email me : You wont believe how cool these are and what you can do with them.
[email protected]

Keep in mind we tested them in a 35 mph winds with the Rescue Jacket and even after letting the drone get blown away once i engaged sport mode , it powered right on back,

Zeus: Yours is on the way, thank you for the continued support.

I suppose I would consider ordering one of your rescue jackets because I enjoy imaging surfers and the shorelines and I am occasionally nervous about the situation. Well, it is always a situation like, "how close can I fly without issues.?"

I would hate to land in the drink and theoretically that should never happen with the omnidirectional avoidance systems but perhaps the rescue jacket would be good ins policy.

BTW how do the wetsuits protect anything besides the external plastic? How do the wetsuits protect water going inside the drones?

I suppose I would consider ordering one of your rescue jackets because I enjoy imaging surfers and the shorelines and I am occasionally nervous about the situation. Well, it is always a situation like, "how close can I fly without issues.?"

I would hate to land in the drink and theoretically that should never happen with the omnidirectional avoidance systems but perhaps the rescue jacket would be good ins policy.

BTW how do the wetsuits protect anything besides the external plastic? How do the wetsuits protect water going inside the drones?
That's a very impressive video!It's nice to know this product exists.

Dale

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Salt water no

If you have both the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket , salt water is fine. The only suggestion is to do a quick rinse after wards , but other than that you are good to go.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain, Land on the water.

Reactions: johnmont250
We tested out the Camera today and no matter what camera angle you need , even straight down the Rescue jacket stays out of the way. A Welcomed feature . 🎉

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain and Land on the Waves.

Last edited:
Its all just to easy an I cannot wait for the lake waves to start rolling in.

We had to do some Pansy Bird flying as i felt the waves of power behind my shoulders
The police probably think your getting rid of a body or the car in the lake. cause your just sitting there on the launch ramp pointed the wrong way with the tailgate open

That looks sick !!!! I can not to put mine together.

Yes the Wet suit do come in Different Colors :

The full color Wet suit are much more Striking.
You can get a 2mm or 4mm Wet Suit as one offer more bump and grind protection than the other.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water and Secure you Investment.

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zeusfl
That red and blue are looking awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost