DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Master Shots "Roll"

WHITAKERZ

Reactions
I was watching DC Rainmakers video on the new Firmware from last week. I caught something quickly and was like "WOAH! That's cool!" He used a mastershots with "roll" in it. My drone doesn't do this. How do I get this move?

I searched the internet and all I came up with was the same shot (Roll) is available on the Air 2S but nothing about the Mavic 3 doing this. Am I doing something wrong?

See video at about 4:50

I was watching DC Rainmakers video on the new Firmware from last week. I caught something quickly and was like "WOAH! That's cool!" He used a mastershots with "roll" in it. My drone doesn't do this. How do I get this move?

I searched the internet and all I came up with was the same shot (Roll) is available on the Air 2S but nothing about the Mavic 3 doing this. Am I doing something wrong?

See video at about 4:50
I believe there is a setting on the mini3 for FPV view. It simulates a FPV view, with it on, I think it turns of some functions of the gimble. So, instead of staying level, it banks when you turn. Maybe try turning on FPV view and then run the mastershot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent