DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 pic posted on Faa Suas part 107 forum. Can this be true !!

Have seen that and other variations but till I see one DJI shows
in one of their coming out videos it’s just speculation .
JMO

And from another thread.?‍♂️

looks like the start of silly season,this happens with every new drone ,still i suppose its just a bit of fun to take our minds off the real things going on in the world

That looks an awful photoshop job to me using most of the Mavic Air 1 for the body, the Inspire 2 props/landing gear and that looks like a camera from the Inspire as well.

looks like the start of silly season,this happens with every new drone ,still i suppose its just a bit of fun to take our minds off the real things going on in the world

To be fair it's been silly season from the start with the Mavic 3 rumours and the fact it's still so silly at around the time i'd expect some genuine information suggests the new drone isn't near.

Ahhhhh, not a fake MP3 again ????

Have seen that and other variations but till I see one DJI shows
in one of their coming out videos it’s just speculation .
JMO
The photo is a bad photoshop of mavic air with inspire legs... Fake news...

The photo is a bad photoshop of mavic air with inspire legs... Fake news...
Never said it wasn’t just posted a link to another thread on it which
i can’t remember how many there are and placed that video from one
of them. I go through this every year here and in PhantomPilots.
I never beleave any of the speculation of the next model untill it
can be ordered.

I can imagine. Looking forward to the new bird.

Reactions: CentralVAphoto
I guess the rumor start somewhere for marketing tactics. Apple does the same thing.
Probably is not the Mavic 3 but DJI for sure love this play to call the attention.

For sure. My thoughts exactly. Their laughing their (Mod RemovedLsnguage)off over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zeusfl
I guess the rumor start somewhere for marketing tactics. Apple does the same thing.
Probably is not the Mavic 3 but DJI for sure love this play to call the attention.

I find it a bit off on the marketing tactics ploy. DJI in fact are extremely secretive about their upcoming releases or even dates since back in the P3P days. They have never needed, nor do they now need any marketing to sell their products, they sell themselves and most generally sell far in extremes of any would be competitor in their sales zones. IMHO as in every other "early" release info..it's all a subjective guess and nothing more....we are still waiting on that P5 that the same people promised they knew it all some years ago.

Reactions: Carb63
For me DJI are doing it the correct way by announcing their products when they're finished and ready to be sold as opposed to companies that announce a product early, change release dates and specs before it's finally available to buy. It's just unfortunate that there's so many rumour sites that clearly just make up information to drive traffic to their site and somehow still maintain credibility despite being constantly wrong.

Reactions: superdave5050

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent