DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 picture Released

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
FAGoLuYUUAkqhhL.jpg

This to me should be called the AIR 2S enterprise not a Mavic 3 . There are some things off about this picture but its being toted as real. This design does not seem very stream line.. Seems more like a wind catcher as there is a lot of what seems like added space.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

There are more details from a recent article

Whether its the final product, or not, its probably close, and as far as "Streamlined", I don't think I'd consider the Phantom Series design all that streamlined either... but thats just me IMHO...

I wonder what the patch in the nose is?

DJI are getting a fair bit a free advertising and pre release hyp going lol,
There is a patch like this on the Evo 2 pro and its serves no purpose other than to create a scoop effect. This may be something very similar to that as to how much the pattern show up as the same on the Evo 2 as it does in this picture.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

I don't get the big concern about aerodynamics - Drones spend 99 % of their time in hover or at low speeds, so it has no effect on the machines abilities - hence the big wide glass area of the camera

Mike
Some seek Storm flying. Although maybe not the majority of course but Pointe taken . Godspeed, Droniac

Flying brick ??
You do love your air2s since it’s arrival. It’s apparent. Did you sell your M2P? Looking forward to more of your “take” on the M3P as things develop. Often your opinion effects my bank accounts. Thanks for the update ? Godspeed, Droniac

Personally I don’t think that’s going to really matter it’s easy to pick out flaws I bet it’s a bad boy I’m saved up and ready for release I think I’ll use the regular controller in my iPad instead of a new smart controller I’m not real fond of the previous smart controller because of android software has a lot of little glitches compared to iOS it’s too bad that they have to keep using android, i’ve got a feeling that release for Mavic three is coming soon with all the leaks we’ve been seeing everybody get your pocketbook ready hurts to spend that much money no matter how much you have, The average person that looks at these photos it’s not gonna be able to tell the difference fly safe comrades

The DJI 3 and the Autel 3 versions are slated to be released within a month of one another. I'm going to have to take a look at each model and sub model specs, prices and online reviews before making any decisions. I have no dog in this fight. I will observe, learn and choose the one that suits my needs. It's going to be interesting.

The DJI 3 and the Autel 3 versions are slated to be released within a month of one another. I'm going to have to take a look at each model and sub model specs, prices and online reviews before making any decisions. I have no dog in this fight. I will observe, learn and choose the one that suits my needs. It's going to be interesting.
I just like that there is some competition, even if I will probably end up with the Mavic 3 at least at this point I don't feel like....

Looks like a powerful compact Drone I cannot wait not looking forward to spending the money but I know I will not be able to resist looks very powerful like I said these new drones like the air to my buddy got seemed kind of cheap when we got it out of the box very light the battery real little and it was a little windy that day, still does a good job but this baby it’s going to make heads turn looks very solid I just hope that it’s an actual 1 inch sensor without any lines skipping and when you switch from video to picture there’s not that hesitation where it’s changing something in the sensor or however you wanna say it, i’m sure you guys that fly Mavic pro to know what I’m talking about because I think that my phantom for pro with an actual 1 inch sensor does a little better on 4K videos I’ve got my fingers crossed on that one sorry for the long post I wish someone would show the back of the Mavic three I want to see how the battery installs into the drone,I’m sure it’s slide straight into the back which is much better because after 280 or so charges battery started to swell I’m sure they figured that out Dji fly safe guys

Yes I figured as much I will not be spending five grand hopefully I can get a just the drone in the controller and a few batteries for 2500 or so but if this is correct I will not have the funds for that

Yes I figured as much I will not be spending five grand hopefully I can get a just the drone in the controller and a few batteries for 2500 or so but if this is correct I will not have the funds for that
I don't see it coming out this year and being in anybody's Christmas stocking. So it gives you time to save up for next year.

Personally I think people, especially hobby fliers, must be nuts to even contemplate paying that sort of price for something that can be destroyed in its first crash.

Personally I think people, especially hobby fliers, must be nuts to even contemplate paying that sort of price for something that can be destroyed in its first crash.
That's like saying don't buy a brand new car because once you leave the lot you'll be involved in an crash🤦. That's the risk you take when you buy must product.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61