DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro

Suren

Reactions
Today I got my M3P and was hesitant to update my old RC Pro to use it with the new drone because I have the FCC Hack from Drone Hacks on it. I reluctantly did the update and to my surprise the FCC hack is still there and puts my Pro in FCC mode in a CE country so for those that's wondering if this still works, Yes it does. First flight with the drone was 6km one way. No signal drop

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Did you really tested the range difference between CE and FCC?
Because some people say the latest firmware broke the hack and what's happening is basically the hack just changes the transmission graph but the signal power remains the same.
I upgraded my Mavic 3 to the latest firmware and the free app for FCC (Air 2 app) doesn't work anymore.
I know there are at least 3 different paid versions of the hack but apparently it doesn't really work with the latest firmware in the Mini 3/ Mavic 3

Because some people say the latest firmware broke the hack and what's happening is basically the hack just changes the transmission graph but the signal power remains the same.
I upgraded my Mavic 3 to the latest firmware and the free app for FCC (Air 2 app) doesn't work anymore.
I know there are at least 3 different paid versions of the hack but apparently it doesn't really work with the latest firmware in the Mini 3/ Mavic 3
My Pro works in FCC mode. In normal CE, I could not get past 2.2 to 2.5km LOS but with the DH FCC, I can reach just past 4km urban and hit 10km at the sea. Also DH site now confirms that FCC works with the latest RC Pro FW.

Today I got my M3P and was hesitant to update my old RC Pro to use it with the new drone because I have the FCC Hack from Drone Hacks on it. I reluctantly did the update and to my surprise the FCC hack is still there and puts my Pro in FCC mode in a CE country so for those that's wondering if this still works, Yes it does. First flight with the drone was 6km one way. No signal drop
Sorry for the newbie question but does the Mavic 3 Pro and RC have the ability to hack and get this removed. I'm wanting to purchase it but have not found if this is possible? Thanks in advance

Remove No-Fly-Zones and Altitude limits​

Sorry for the newbie question but does the Mavic 3 Pro and RC have the ability to hack and get this removed. I'm wanting to purchase it but have not found if this is possible? Thanks in advance

Remove No-Fly-Zones and Altitude limits​

No, that is not possible at the moment, only FCC hack is available

Reactions: jben04
My Pro works in FCC mode. In normal CE, I could not get past 2.2 to 2.5km LOS but with the DH FCC, I can reach just past 4km urban and hit 10km at the sea. Also DH site now confirms that FCC works with the latest RC Pro FW.

I flied Air 2S & Mavic 3 with RC-N1 controller in Croatia, Montenegro and Italy sometimes back. I could fly ~4km one way in open field. I remember still having three bars signal at that distance. The signal quality was never the problem, the battery life is.

I have seen pilots in UK complaining about the weak signal for CE mode in this forum. I wonder if CE mode is only enforced in certain European countries, but not all?

I flied Air 2S & Mavic 3 with RC-N1 controller in Croatia, Montenegro and Italy sometimes back. I could fly ~4km one way in open field. I remember still having three bars signal at that distance. The signal quality was never the problem, the battery life is.

I have seen pilots in UK complaining about the weak signal for CE mode in this forum. I wonder if CE mode is only enforced in certain European countries, but not all?
For us here CE mode is terrible, cannot get past 700 to 800 meters LOS with Dji drones but my Autel Evo2 V3 can go to 8km and still have 3 bars of signal in CE mode. Dji really limits the output power in CE countries or that is what I noticed living in South Africa and now New Zealand.

For us here CE mode is terrible, cannot get past 700 to 800 meters LOS with Dji drones but my Autel Evo2 V3 can go to 8km and still have 3 bars of signal in CE mode. Dji really limits the output power in CE countries or that is what I noticed living in South Africa and now New Zealand.
Good there is a workaround then. CE sounds terrible!!!

My $69 hack abosolutely works - doubled the distance for me - where interference is off the charts

Reactions: YonnyMestampo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes