DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 RC Pro questions

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just got my RC Pro controller and linked it to the Mavic 3.. When I turn both the controller and aircraft on it directly goes to camera view. Why doesn't it go to the Go Fly screen?
Also when I turn both controller and aircraft on I see a pop up on the screen that says it is not bound to the aircraft but that goes away. Could it be I'm not really linked/bound to the aircraft? Thanks for all assistance.

I just got a Mavic 3 with the RC Pro Controller a few weeks ago. I live in Iowa where it's cold and snowy, so haven't been able to fly much, but I do recall there is a configuration switch (I believe on the main page "profile" then "settings") on whether or not to enter camera view automatically when the drone is connected. Also, the handful of times I have flown I have briefly seen the "controller not bound to aircraft" warning but it's usually only a second or two when first connecting and then I don't see it any more. It's never shown up in flight, and I have had no controller problems at all. Hope this helps.

Reactions: EagleHead
I just got a Mavic 3 with the RC Pro Controller a few weeks ago. I live in Iowa where it's cold and snowy, so haven't been able to fly much, but I do recall there is a configuration switch (I believe on the main page "profile" then "settings") on whether or not to enter camera view automatically when the drone is connected. Also, the handful of times I have flown I have briefly seen the "controller not bound to aircraft" warning but it's usually only a second or two when first connecting and then I don't see it any more. It's never shown up in flight, and I have had no controller problems at all. Hope this helps.
T Rex -
I did what you suggested and it Worked! Thanks so much for your quick reply. I live in Northern California and it seems all it does is rain so I haven't been able to fly as much as I want. I'm thinking the "controller not bound to aircraft warning" just might be the "time" it is taking for the AC and Controller to talk to each other, which like you said, is only a matter of a few seconds. I'm not having any problems in flight or any other for that matter. It does stress me to hear about others and their difficulty. I hope they find find guys like you to help them through theres. Thanks again!

Reactions: BBartol and T-REX
The most important is getting home point set. This can take a minute or two. I have flown off without waiting and had home point set while flying off in flight. On going home I noticed and had to terminate going home and fly manually.

The most important is getting home point set. This can take a minute or two. I have flown off without waiting and had home point set while flying off in flight. On going home I noticed and had to terminate going home and fly manually.
My home point gets set very quickly. I have my volume turned up so I don't miss it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929