DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Mavic 3 taken with Air 2S 380FT altitude.

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Today me and my wife have fun flying together. Check this awesome pictures I took to the Mavic 3 both one next to the other in the air.
This pictures are straight from the camera without modification or post processing. The Mavic Air 2S camera is amazing.

DJI_0096.JPG

DJI_0033.JPG

DJI_0039.JPG

DJI_0025.JPG

From the Mavic 3 with the zoom camera
DJI_0042.JPG

DJI_0040.JPG

DJI_0044.JPG

Normal camera.

The normal JPG from the Mavic 3 is over 12MB and I cant post that here.

I love my A2S. Which ND filter were you using on the A2S and the M3. And is the 3 that much better than the A2S. Thank you in advance.

Absolute no filters. Check the pictures. The autofocus system from the Mavic 3 I can assure is superior. During the day the dynamic range is just a little bit noticeable better at least in the JPG, the biggest difference is in the low light. There is a very noticeable difference how good is the M3. Also in videos is good but the Air 2S is not far. Is really close.

The pictures that you see here from the Air 2S taken with the Mavic 3 are the zoom lens only that is way inferior than the Air 2S camera.

Reactions: Baja170
I am uploading all the pictures to my Google Drive to share including videos.

Reactions: Baja170
Absolute no filters. Check the pictures. The autofocus system from the Mavic 3 I can assure is superior. During the day the dynamic range is just a little bit noticeable better at least in the JPG, the biggest difference is in the low light. There is a very noticeable difference how good is the M3. Also in videos is good but the Air 2S is not far. Is really close.

The pictures that you see here from the Air 2S taken with the Mavic 3 are the zoom lens only that is way inferior than the Air 2S camera.
Very interesting. Thank you. I saw on the close up that you were not flying any ND but you beat me with your super fast reply before I could edit my post. Thank you.

Reactions: zeusfl
Here are the samples.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ