DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 third party Cases & ND Filters list

jonatious

Reactions
I am compiling a list of third party cases and ND filters for everyone’s reference. Will update this when I find more. Post a comment if you find any that this thread doesnt have.
Note that this is a US only list thread

Cases​

Amazon​

FPVtosky hard shell case - $110 + $6 shipping - Amazon.com: FPVtosky Waterproof DJI Mavic 3 Case, Mavic 3 Cine Hard Case for DJI Mavic 3/ DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo/ DJI Mavic 3 Cine, Premium DJI Mavic 3 Accessories, Support DJI Remote Controller with Screen : Toys & Games
LokChuiDor hard shell case - $169.9 - Amazon.com: LokChuiDor Mavic 3 Waterproof Hard Carrying Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic 3 Drone/Fly More Combo/Mavic 3 Cine combo, drone Accessories, Anti-Crash with Full Protection : Toys & Games
PGYTech hard shell case - $139.9 + $13 shipping - Amazon.com: PGYTECH Safety Carrying Case for DJI Mavic 3 : Toys & Games

Others​

I am not linking the external links of the same products from Amazon.
PGYTech soft shell smaller case - $44.91 + ~$5 shipping - DJI Mavic 3 Carrying Case
GPC hard shell case - $190 + ~$20 shipping - DJI Mavic 3 Case | GPC, Inc

ND Filters​

Amazon​

All freewell ND filters page - $20 to $150 - Freewell: Mavic 3

Others​

All PGYTech ND filters - $17 to $89 - DJI Mavic 3 Filters
PolarPro ND Filters page - Not available yet - Mavic 3 Signup

NOTE: Most of these items are either pre orders or not available yet. These links can be bookmarked to see when they become available

Thanks for sharing! 👍🏾

Reactions: jonatious
I am compiling a list of third party cases and ND filters for everyone’s reference. Will update this when I find more. Post a comment if you find any that this thread doesnt have.
Note that this is a US only list thread

Cases​

Amazon​

FPVtosky hard shell case - $110 + $6 shipping - Amazon.com: FPVtosky Waterproof DJI Mavic 3 Case, Mavic 3 Cine Hard Case for DJI Mavic 3/ DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo/ DJI Mavic 3 Cine, Premium DJI Mavic 3 Accessories, Support DJI Remote Controller with Screen : Toys & Games
LokChuiDor hard shell case - $169.9 - Amazon.com: LokChuiDor Mavic 3 Waterproof Hard Carrying Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic 3 Drone/Fly More Combo/Mavic 3 Cine combo, drone Accessories, Anti-Crash with Full Protection : Toys & Games
PGYTech hard shell case - $139.9 + $13 shipping - Amazon.com: PGYTECH Safety Carrying Case for DJI Mavic 3 : Toys & Games

Others​

I am not linking the external links of the same products from Amazon.
PGYTech soft shell smaller case - $44.91 + ~$5 shipping - DJI Mavic 3 Carrying Case
GPC hard shell case - $190 + ~$20 shipping - DJI Mavic 3 Case | GPC, Inc

ND Filters​

Amazon​

All freewell ND filters page - $20 to $150 - Freewell: Mavic 3

Others​

All PGYTech ND filters - $17 to $89 - DJI Mavic 3 Filters
PolarPro ND Filters page - Not available yet - Mavic 3 Signup

NOTE: Most of these items are either pre orders or not available yet. These links can be bookmarked to see when they become available
Will we need a UV filter due huge lens of Mavic3?

is there any available car charger from 3rd party? The DJI one seems overprice tho.

Shipping is now $16 for the $45 case, shipping starting Dec 11th, and then expected to take an additional 15-20 business days for shipping to you! Nice case, but....
Yeah I liked both the PGYTech cases, but the shipping… duh

is there any available car charger from 3rd party? The DJI one seems overprice tho.
Not yet I’m still waiting for one. You could get any usb c 65+ W car charger today. I’m waiting for something that might potentially connect directly to a single battery

I went to Harbor Freight today to look at their cases since I am interested in buying the Nanuk hard case for my Mavic 3 FMC with smart controller.

This is the Apache 4800 that cost $64. And a random case I saw there that may be useful to someone. This case is aluminum and cost$29.

So, I took pictures to come and share on here. Maybe someone can buy it. It says it has a foam inside that you can customize like the Apache, but I doubt the foam is as thick as that of the Apache.

Here are pics for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully it helps someone who may buy it and customize it for their own use. If you buy it, come and share pictures of your instal.
7emwAnD.jpg

TbcDNVn.jpg

tCKtxKA.jpg

lu9UdG9.jpg

GwJTxY4.jpg

26dERW3.jpg

j8SUfUm.jpg

WeA9nyU.jpg

LkFNmoW.jpg

I went to Harbor Freight today to look at their cases since I am interested in buying the Nanuk hard case for my Mavic 3 FMC with smart controller.

This is the Apache 4800 that cost $64. And a random case I saw there that may be useful to someone. This case is aluminum and cost$29.

So, I took pictures to come and share on here. Maybe someone can buy it. It says it has a foam inside that you can customize like the Apache, but I doubt the foam is as thick as that of the Apache.

Here are pics for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully it helps someone who may buy it and customize it for their own use. If you buy it, come and share pictures of your instal.
7emwAnD.jpg

TbcDNVn.jpg

tCKtxKA.jpg

lu9UdG9.jpg

GwJTxY4.jpg

26dERW3.jpg

j8SUfUm.jpg

WeA9nyU.jpg

LkFNmoW.jpg
lovely pics, I just wish you put the Mavic 3 on top to show the size perspective :D

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I use the Apache 4800 case for my P4P battery charging setup. They are surprisingly good. (Doesn't look this nice and cleans a few years later...)

I still use the GPC case for the P4P and also ordered (and received last night) GPC cases for the M3 and M3 Cine.

IMG_4426.jpg

Yeah I liked both the PGYTech cases, but the shipping… duh
Hopefully, the M3 PGYTech cases will be soon available on Amazon, after resellers receive bulk shipments of them from China, and sell them with free shipping in the U.S., likely end of December or early January.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair