DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 vs Air 2S video and Photo PQ quality.

Hexenhammer

Reactions
Hi,
Lets discuss this here and share comparison videos.
Based on what I found, the Mavic 3 is not worth it unless you actually make money of the drone footage, the video quality difference for home, hobby or non money making YT is basically identical.

I can definitely see a difference in the quality but I’m wondering if that could be minimized with some post production?

If your work involves primarily video production, I can see possibly upgrading to the M3. However, for those of us that do mostly aerial still images(IMHO) the ends simply do not justify the means. One would expect that the M3 with the 4/3 lens might be a shade better but for me, a "shade better" is not worth shelling out another couple thousand dollars. The images I get from the P4Pv2 and Air 2s are hard to beat.

As far as camera's go, the main thing you are going to get out of 4/3 is better low light performance.

The main reason I waited for Mavic 3 is obstacle avoidance. Everything else is icing on the cake.

As far as camera's go, the main thing you are going to get out of 4/3 is better low light performance.

The main reason I waited for Mavic 3 is obstacle avoidance. Everything else is icing on the cake.
Right !, me too, I waited for the improved obstacle avoidance. And ? Are you happy with the improvements ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair