DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 with two batteries - Charging ideas

rsivakumar75

Reactions
Hi
I have upgraded from Air2s combo to Mavic 3 Classic.
Here i didn’t go for a combo kit, but just an additional battery. My concern is that we can charge the battery only inside the drone using the usb c connection.

My question, is there any way we can charge the battery 1 while the battery 2 is inside the drone flying. I know the combo kit has the charging hub, but what if people like me have only 2 batteries and no charging hub.

Please share your thoughts and ideas. Much appreciated.

Here's a thread to read.

I have the Hanatora charger for my MA2.

Charges multiple batteries at once, plus the device and remote.

Have fun shopping. :)

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Great choice! I have been using this one since not long after the Mavic 3 Cine launch. It has "storage mode charging" which is nice. The DJI hub also works great if you are not in a hurry.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
There are lots of third party chargers as others have linked to above. I just purchased the DJI charging hub separately for my two batteries. I like it because it is small and compact.

Chris

I did the same thing.
Picked up a Bundle package on a new M3 Classic-DJI RC combo, that came with a ton of extras, at the same price as a stand alone package. Then, I picked up a brand new, Open Box M3 Battery for $150.
I ended up buying a single battery Hanatora charger, and, it's more than enough for my needs. Cost $20.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000