DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 without controller

brutus51

Reactions
Would like to purchase a Mavic 3 but I already have 3 controllers including the RC Pro.
Would like to know if DJI has plans to offer the Mavic 3 without the controller at a reduced price.
You can get the mini 3 Pro in this configuration.

I was pleasantly surprised when DJI released the Mini 3 as a standalone purchase. It would be great if they offered this across their product lines, but I think its unlikely - they have inventory to move and profits to make.

Would like to purchase a Mavic 3 but I already have 3 controllers including the RC Pro.
Would like to know if DJI has plans to offer the Mavic 3 without the controller at a reduced price.
You can get the mini 3 Pro in this configuration.
Have you tried reaching out to DJI directly and asking? When my Mavic 3 was replaced under warranty they sent me an invoice that included the price of the drone standalone but it was credited so I did not pay. The standalone price leads me to believe the sell them as separate units.

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
Have you tried reaching out to DJI directly and asking? When my Mavic 3 was replaced under warranty they sent me an invoice that included the price of the drone standalone but it was credited so I did not pay. The standalone price leads me to believe the sell them as separate units.
They do sell replacement aircraft, but at an inflated price, also based off MSRP, and not the cheaper currently available new prices in the sales channel. Better to buy the full retail kit, and part out whatever you don't need. The RC-N1 is only $109 anyway.

Here is a DJI refurbished M3 body only by DJI on eBay for $1499.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada