DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3T arm lights not coming on.

solidhouse

Reactions
Hello, I’m posting this to see if anyone else has the same issue. The lights on the arms are not coming on at all when powered on. I’ve checked and “discreet mode” is disabled. I am able to turn the beacon light on and off and it works great. Has anyone else experienced the arm lights not coming on?

Hello, I’m posting this to see if anyone else has the same issue. The lights on the arms are not coming on at all when powered on. I’ve checked and “discreet mode” is disabled. I am able to turn the beacon light on and off and it works great. Has anyone else experienced the arm lights not coming on?
I have not had any issues with my navigation lights. I setup some the custom buttons to control turning them and the anti collision lights on and off. I would guess you are on the latest firmware. Did they ever work?

Reactions: solidhouse
Just saw that Horsefly posted in Nov reporting on his first week of the 3T that his lights seemed a little buggy? Maybe you might want to reach out to him and see if he still is reporting the same issue.

Reactions: solidhouse
I have not had any issues with my navigation lights. I setup some the custom buttons to control turning them and the anti collision lights on and off. I would guess you are on the latest firmware. Did they ever work?
Yes, I have the latest firmware. They started working again and turning discreet mode on and off several more time. It does seem to be a bug.

Solid, Try turning off the camera. All lights go off after you start recording.
This is true. Turn the video on and the lights go out. I saw a video or post here as to how to turn this feature off. Do you know which setting that is?

The camera setting shown as three bar dashes, which is below the common settings shown as three dots, provides a switch labeled, "Frame Arm LEDs are off while shooting". You need to scroll down as there are several settings but the one you are after is below "Grid".

Additionally, you may need to actuate the arm lights manually at the beginning of the flight. Mine tends to boot up into lights off mode which I find to be a handy feature. If I want lights on I toggle the discrete mode and if they don't come on, I do it again and from that point on I have toggle control. If I toggle the beacon, it will also toggle off when the discrete mode is enabled. These are located under Settings, LED settings. You can program buttons to operate these features.

If you are in discrete mode and have toggle control of the lights, turning on the beacon will also turn on the arm lights if they are off.

Reactions: philztoy
Thanks Horsefly!

Reactions: Horsefly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929