DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 4 preview....

sbunting

Reactions

Just wondering what the next DJI flagship may look like and what features it may possess. Here's a good start!

Evolution took many millions of years to perfect that design. DJI will do it’s best to make a much, much poorer copy.

Evolution took many millions of years to perfect that design. DJI will do it’s best to make a much, much poorer copy.
It takes effort to undo what nature has perfected already. I agree, they'll figure out how ;->

Reactions: Droniac
I just want to know how much are the batteries 😂 Godspeed Droniac

The optical systems are unparalleled and maneuverability is off the scale. I understand that remote control is the big challenge ;->

• Haha
Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
I hope they test this one before they push it out to market. Nice photo. I love dragonflies. They eat mosquitoes.
I agreee! I remember sitting in a very mosquito infested environment rife with malaria and other goodies and watching the dragon flies flit around munching away. That's when I became a big fan.

I agreee! I remember sitting in a very mosquito infested environment rife with malaria and other goodies and watching the dragon flies flit around munching away. That's when I became a big fan.
In the southern US some people call them mosquito hawks. It's a well-earned name.

Superb photo. Did you shoot that with the CanonR 5,7? What lens? Fantastic
Thanks! Canon R3 with EF180mm L Macro. Dragonfly was about 5 or 6 feet away. Raw of course, so then a trip through Adobe Bridge, Topaz DeNoiseAI & SharpenAI, Photoshop, Topaz Studio, and back to PS.

A great photo of one of the most fascinating living creatures on earth. I love them, and even had one land on my hat. Here is a documentary about the biology and evolution of dragonflies:
Some years ago (ok, millions), they had a wingspan of 70 cm!

Reactions: sbunting
A great photo of one of the most fascinating living creatures on earth. I love them, and even had one land on my hat. Here is a documentary about the biology and evolution of dragonflies:
Much appreciated!

@waynorth, that's a wonderful video. Thanks for posting that. Dragonflies are even more amazing than I had imagined.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000