DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 1 big mah battery mod

The original battery have a capacity of 2375mAh... that's the complete battery pack with all 3 cells.

The aliexpress listing claim 3500mAh per a single cell & you need 3 to get the correct voltage. A greater capacity LiPo cell will in general always have bigger dimensions... and the claimed capacity increase isn't small, it's over 4 times greater.

So either the claimed capacity is false or the cells are MUCH bigger dimension wise than the original & will not fit into the battery shell.

And you read this on their listing..?

Please pay attention: The battery protection boards of all series of DJI drones are all locked. Even if the small cable on the battery pack is unplugged, the protection board will be locked. Any disassembly of the battery will lock the battery protection board. Professional tools are required to unlock the battery pack before it can be used normally. Do not try without relevant technical experience or without the help of professionals .

Reactions: maviclipot
Please pay attention: The battery protection boards of all series of DJI drones are all locked. Even if the small cable on the battery pack is unplugged, the protection board will be locked. Any disassembly of the battery will lock the battery protection board. Professional tools are required to unlock the battery pack before it can be used normally. Do not try without relevant technical experience or without the help of professionals .
Can i use this chip cp2112 - Buy cp2112 with free shipping on AliExpress and some free windows program to unlock it in home ?

Can i use this chip cp2112 - Buy cp2112 with free shipping on AliExpress and some free windows program to unlock it in home ?
Hi,
Not only CP2112 which is hard to find and somewhat costly, you can even use an very cheaper board and widely used Arduino NANO to reset the PF flags to revive from the hibernation mode of the battery.

It is very easy and simple, Initially i searched for the CP2112 but its completely out of stock in my country and searched for alternatives on google and found this : DJI Mavic Air battery recovery (Clear PF) using Arduino - Circuit Schools.

I successfully recovered 3 batteries which were kept aside for 1 and half year. Hope it helps you too..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929