DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 aux light on/off activation

Ever since I paired my DJI Smart Controller to my friend's Mini 2 my landing light switch on the back of the controller toggles the gimbal down or forward. How can I fix this?

Hello from the Crossroads of America KN6YC.

I don't have the Smart Controller and I have looked at the user manual to find nothing about the auxiliary light and the Smart Controller.

DJI Smart Controller - Downloads - DJI

It looks like it has a lot of options, but no light. 🤔

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Ha made me read the manual too,,,yeh I find no button for lights either ,,I did find this bit though about some settings in djigo4,,,I dont know if this has a light switch or not ,,typically a dji mismatch of info,,,it must be somewhere,,I wonder where the picture I post came from,,,,I dunoScreenshot_20220309-230650_Drive.jpg

Ha made me read the manual too,,,yeh I find no button for lights either ,,I did find this bit though about some settings in djigo4,,,I dont know if this has a light switch or not ,,typically a dji mismatch of info,,,it must be somewhere,,I wonder where the picture I post came from,,,,I dunoView attachment 145024
The Mavic Air 2 does not use DJI GO 4 app but DJI Fly. Should it works the same?

The Mavic Air 2 does not use DJI GO 4 app but DJI Fly. Should it works the same?
Ah I not know,,this info is from mavic smart controller, why they say djigo4 then if everything supposedly uses djifly,,just posting what it said,,again mismatch of info on dji ,,I got no idea then,,I'll stop posting irrelevant info which means no more searching and more flying,,

The smart controller can be programmed to toggle the down light using the custom buttons. It is in the DJI Fly app control menu. Pretty simple to set.

Reactions: KN6YC
I was able to use it before the pairing with the Mini.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0n3ng