DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 battery issue.

AerialTom

Reactions
Hi, recently bought the MA 2 Combo and one of the batteries is playing up. Once I connect the battery to the drone it will automatically start up and I’m not able to switch it off (unless I disconnect the battery) I took it outside for a test flight and it seemed fine, then a few minutes later I got a battery error message. The drone then tried to land. I’ve attached some pictures below.

Any help appreciated

Thanks IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1613.JPGIMG_1614.JPG

View attachment 125465

“Battery cell failure” appears now also.

Last edited:
One of the most discussed subject (batteries) on this forum.
Did you use the search option to research the problem?

Yea. You have a bad battery. You might try stern dicipline, but your best bet is to contact DJU and get it replaced.

Sí, algo de eso fue útil. Pero no hay nada acerca de que los drones se inicien automáticamente tan pronto como se conecte una batería.
Hola, las baterias se pueden encender y apagar aunque esten fuera del drone. Con una pulsación corta + una larga puedes encender la batería, si la montas en el drone encendida, el dron quedará encendido al instante, no es el procedimiento adecuado pero así sucede.

I recently had the same issue with my M2 combo kit. DJI replaced the battery, it took about 2 weeks total time.

I take it you had to return the battery? They sent me a UPS label so I can send back the faulty battery. Will send it back in Monday.

Hi, recently bought the MA 2 Combo and one of the batteries is playing up. Once I connect the battery to the drone it will automatically start up and I’m not able to switch it off (unless I disconnect the battery) I took it outside for a test flight and it seemed fine, then a few minutes later I got a battery error message. The drone then tried to land. I’ve attached some pictures below.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

“Battery cell failure” appears now also.
I experienced this with three batteries bought at the same time. I sent them all back to DJI who exchanged them without issue. I believe it's a known fault and they can probably repair them at the factory, but they send you new ones.

Reactions: AerialTom
I experienced this with three batteries bought at the same time. I sent them all back to DJI who exchanged them without issue. I believe it's a known fault and they can probably repair them at the factory, but they send you new ones.

Great to hear. Thanks.

IMG_2231.JPG

Wee update..

I sent the battery to DJI a few days ago and now they’re taking a look at it. They will send me a new battery free of charge. IMG_2240.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom