DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 battery

tony2020

Reactions
Hi everyone. New to the forum, hopefully someone can help out

When I initially charged the set of batteries I used the charging dock with all three in it. The initial battery was flashing on two lights but the charger quickly shifted to the next battery and subsequently charged the rest just fine.

I was testing the batteries and the one that just had two lights had a battery communication error on the screen (110007 - battery communication malfunction) I have taken it out and I am charging it individually and it appears to be charging. Does anyone know what the possible issue may be ?

thanks in advance

It's been talked about here before, hopefully this helps

It's been talked about here before, hopefully this helps

The battery in question appears to be charging up as normal I will report back what it does when I reinsert it

How do I know if it has affected the batteries charging them alotgether? Seems like an extremely daft issue!

The battery in question appears to be charging up as normal I will report back what it does when I reinsert it

How do I know if it has affected the batteries charging them alotgether? Seems like an extremely daft issue!

I'd suggest just fully charging that battery, and then testing the drone with it at a minimum altitude in case the battery has an issue. If you are able to fly the drone until the battery drains down then you're probably fine.

I attach a photo of the state of my battery, seen by the DJI-Fly app.
The battery is charged at 70%, never flown, and I've charged it 3 times, always around 60%-70% (never fully charged)
Are the voltage differences between the cells normal?
Is the number of uploads equal to zero normal?
Thank you for your attention.

Attachments

• MavicBat.jpg
    MavicBat.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 13
I attach a photo of the state of my battery, seen by the DJI-Fly app.
The battery is charged at 70%, never flown, and I've charged it 3 times, always around 60%-70% (never fully charged)
Are the voltage differences between the cells normal?
Is the number of uploads equal to zero normal?
Thank you for your attention.

The cells are only properly balanced if you charge to 100%. Also the number of charges not increasing is possible if you aren't fully cycling them.

Reactions: cien952
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d