DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 black live feed

Peebles1432

Reactions
Went to take my drone our this morning (28th November 2021) to survey the damage to my property after storm arwen. DJI FLY app kept crashing and wouldn't open so I unistalled and we t to install again only to find its no longer on the Google playstore. Download it from the DJI website and it opens now but I have no live camera feed. Drone works fine but the live feed is black. Everything is up to date as far as I know. Tried on my brothers IPhone and it works fine. Any idea how to fix this issue? (Phone is a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra)

There's 1 version of the Fly app that causes that with Android devices. I use an Apple Mini 5 but there should be threads about it on the forum somewhere. If you can downgrade to a previous version, perhaps that will help.

Reactions: tlswift58
Went to take my drone our this morning (28th November 2021) to survey the damage to my property after storm arwen. DJI FLY app kept crashing and wouldn't open so I unistalled and we t to install again only to find its no longer on the Google playstore. Download it from the DJI website and it opens now but I have no live camera feed. Drone works fine but the live feed is black. Everything is up to date as far as I know. Tried on my brothers IPhone and it works fine. Any idea how to fix this issue? (Phone is a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra)
The Ultra's seem to be an issue with FlyApp for some reason. Folks who have them should be contacting DJI to get something going on it or you'll have to change devices. Seems a new Android update has gone amuck.

FlyApp has been gone from Google PlayStore for quite awhile.

Possibly try going back 2-3 versions just to see if they "may" work with the Ultra.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929