DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 camera issue

Flymour

Reactions
I just joined this group today, and this is my first post. I had my MA2 out for a sunset flight the other night and got some really nice photos. beore landing, I changed the ISO to 6400 so I could have more light on my phone monitor. The next morning, I flew again for sunrise photos, but noticed that although I changed the camera settings, ie; ISO and shutter speed, I didn't see any change on the monitor/phone. When I got home and uploaded the memory card on my computer, all the photos were very dark and unusable. So the camera is not reponding to my setting inputs. Has anyone had this issue, or know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would try it again and not in flight, give it try inside without taking off and see if you can adjust the settings.. see if it was a glitch or if something has gone wrong.

I just joined this group today, and this is my first post. I had my MA2 out for a sunset flight the other night and got some really nice photos. beore landing, I changed the ISO to 6400 so I could have more light on my phone monitor. The next morning, I flew again for sunrise photos, but noticed that although I changed the camera settings, ie; ISO and shutter speed, I didn't see any change on the monitor/phone. When I got home and uploaded the memory card on my computer, all the photos were very dark and unusable. So the camera is not reponding to my setting inputs. Has anyone had this issue, or know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can you be a bit more specific on what is going on? Where is the SD card - drone, RC, or phone? Camera settings in manual or did it flip back to auto? Phone brand / type? FlyApp version?

Never had an issue when I put in settings thru FlyApp and next flight they were different.

Did the FlyApp update to a newer version between flights? If so, sometimes it can change settings in FlyApp that you should always recheck before flying after an update.

I've had similar issues for the past few days. Its appears that my manual settings in pano aren't able to be changed. ISO is locked in "auto" at 100 and does not give me the option to change it.

Shutter speeds can be chosen like normal, but regardless of the speed selected it has 000 effect.

Essentially, I'm just shooting all-black panoramic shots unless in Auto mode.

???

I've had similar issues for the past few days. Its appears that my manual settings in pano aren't able to be changed. ISO is locked in "auto" at 100 and does not give me the option to change it.

Shutter speeds can be chosen like normal, but regardless of the speed selected it has 000 effect.

Essentially, I'm just shooting all-black panoramic shots unless in Auto mode.

???
Same here. Haven't checked since new firmware update....have you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98