DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 cant find the dji fly app in the play store

Dtimothym

Reactions
Hello all I have a question for you I need some help . So I just bought the mavic air 2 and I brought it home only to find out my Samsung galaxy s20 ultra is not compatible with the dji fly app I can't even find it in the play store . So I went bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 got it home went into the play store and guess what I can't find the dji fly app on it either . If someone please help out here I would Greatly appreciate it TIA

Hello playstore isn't supporting it anymore
But if you still want it from playstore type dji fly playstore in Google it will take you to playstore outdated version
Otherwise download latest version apk from dji.com
Hello all I have a question for you I need some help . So I just bought the mavic air 2 and I brought it home only to find out my Samsung galaxy s20 ultra is not compatible with the dji fly app I can't even find it in the play store . So I went bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 got it home went into the play store and guess what I can't find the dji fly app on it either . If someone please help out here I would Greatly appreciate it TIA

Reactions: tlswift58
If your devices are not compatible as they say for DJI drones I have found that you can go directly to the DJI website and download the file from their website it's called side loading I've had to do this for my tablets. You need a 64-bit phone to download the app from the Google Play store good luck

Reactions: tlswift58
No longer avail on Google Play. Once you download direct from DJI website - it should go directly there (DJI) when new updates come in.

I have a galaxy S20FE and fly works perfectly on it with my mini. As stated above, download it directly from the DJI website.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143